November 21, 2011

History in the Making



We turned 12 yesterday.


It's pretty exciting stuff. :-D

Seriously, though, "We" did. 







(He's always been way better at the whole card- and gift-giving thing. :-p)

Mr. & Mrs. Arnall.  It's the best we could do, early on a Sunday morning. :p

I'm sorry to have this sort of effect on him some days
(it's just one of those things that happens when you decide to
live in my world of crazy...)...

...but I think he kinda loves me. 

 As I've said before:
"...And he will love her, and protect her, and annoy her, and forgive her, and hold her, and make her laugh, and give her a life sweeter than her bratty self deserves, and she will understand a comfort, and have an unfair advantage, that comes in knowing there is almost nothing she can do to make him stop loving her (I haven't figured out what quantifies the "almost," and I don't plan on finding out.). And she will love him more than even she knows..."
 And it is (still) so.
Love you, Daniel Wayne.

Happy Monday! 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats on 12 years!

Hugs,
~Michelle

Bethany Raelene said...

Finally saw this post in it's entirety... you guys are so cute! Happy anniversary and thank you for your example in marriage. Love you guys!