February 15, 2010

Work in Progress...Proceed with Patience (Writer-in-Training)

Not much to see here, folks...really.  The next few posts will be more a matter of form than substance, as I try to get back into the habit of "showing up" here in Blogville on a regular basis.  Bear with me; I'm sure the posts will get more interesting after I get used to acting like a writer again. :p

V-Day was sweet, complete with roses (a dozen red), balloons (1 cute, quiet one, and 3 huge, singing ones that went off at random times during the day, usually all at once), and chocolate (I-say-"toe-MAY-toe,"-you-say-"toe-MAH-toe"; I-say-"Godiva,"-Miki-says-"Go, Diva!"  I kid you not.).   Brad and Arica and fam joined us for gospel meeting--so, so helpful--and then home we came, where Arica cooked a most amazing dinner for us--DElish.

Tomorrow is, as of yet, unplanned--what shall we do? Happy President's Day!



1 comment:

Keala C. said...

Yaaaaayyyy!!!! Bloggers unite. <3 you!!!