February 1, 2012

Ah....

New month, new blog background.  At least, I think that's how this will work.  We'll see; I'm notoriously flaky at this sort of thing. 

Just another day here in DoRe'ville...

The sky was a brilliant blue when I took the girls to school this morning; the kind of blue that makes Pacific Northwesterners feel a little feistier than usual.  I rushed home to finish my chores (!), and by the time I headed back out to the gym, the blue had surrendered to a nice little cloud cover--oh, well.  It was exhilarating while it lasted. :)

In other mundane news, I finally got around to loading the Photoshop I got for Christmas; moved all our photos over--I think it said there were 15,000+ of them?  I can't wait to go through and start organizing them, like I've always said I wanted to.  No, really.  I'm totally excited about it.  Okay, no, I'm not.  BUT.  I did find some oldies but goodies, and then I saw this vid I uploaded to Youtube a while ago, but didn't share, I think? 



I just hope she doesn't do the same thing during the Kohala concert.  (That's next week Saturday, by the way; got your tickets yet? :D)  Dad arrives in Washington tomorrow night, and--wait, scratch that.  Charles Recaido arrives in Washington tomorrow night, and then I expect the guy we know as "Dad/Papa" will be showing up in a couple of weeks, after the tour is over. :)  This is serious business, and will require absolute one-track-mindedness  focus; you don't become an award-winning guitarist any other way, I suppose. :) We just stay out of his way. :-D Love you, Dad.

Well, all for now; it feels like bedtime.


  Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

*:)Heather said...

Malia, Malia, Malia...I miss you! That video was SO adorable. DoRe', good job making me miss your babies! Haha. Just kidding (kind of). Can't wait to see y'all again!

Donna and Jim said...

I love the video. So adorable! I'd buy tickets to the concert if I was up there but unfortunately I'm too far away.
Cheers!

Keala C. said...

Hahahahaha!!!! Malia, I love you to the moon and back.

GIEJ Long said...

Glad I happened to find your blog (again), nice to read your posts. Very beautiful, and very cute video!
Ivona