February 28, 2012

Bye, Bye, Bruddah

Here are some pics from Kale's last evening in Washington. 

As always, please accept apologies for my mediocre photography skills; unlike some overachievers I'm related to, I do not possess photographic genius that I keep well hidden.  Nuh-uh--I'm full of incompetence, and I let it all hang out. 

Now, on with the show:


The REAL reason everyone shows up to our parties.  Just joking. :D
This looks like Round 2 for the speedier eaters amongst us...
Kale has trained his friends well; note the quick drop of the shaka
when the cameras come out.  Chee! :D

Mr. & Mrs. Picha.

The teenagers....
The girls....
Wow...I just realized how closely they like to sit together.

Jamie, signing the banners the girls made for Uncle. 
I wonder what's going on with the phone.... :)

Kiana's perspective--generally, much more interesting than mine (and I'm
not just talking photography here...)

Group shot.  I had to laugh at this one; it looks like Mark is having a
hard time getting his shaka to work....

Ah--there it is! :-9
Mana and Noah wanted a shot of everyone Tebow-ing, but, hmm...yeah, it
didn't work out so well.  Still, a funny pic. :D

Time for us to go home: "Hurry up and take the picture before I start crying."

Still holding it together....
And he's done.
Love my family.

Miss you, Kale.


Thankful...

...to be part of such a loving family.

...for the examples of faith and willingness with which I'm surrounded.

(I'm also thankful that there are no pictures of me on this night; I take "the ugly cry" to a whole new level, and, trust me--nobody needs that memorialized.)



Now I have to go console a few little girls who were reminded again of how much they miss their uncles.  Which reminds them of how they constantly miss their cousins.  Thanks, Kale.  And you started this round, Josh, so a great big fat thanks to you, too. ;-9  Noah, come eat. (Bring Dad and Mana, too.) ;-9

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

Kale Recaido said...

I'm glad the blame has been properly assigned. Miss and love you guys! I'm gonna steal the pics!

MSue and BMcD said...

Doesn't it make you so glad the heart is always big enough to carry EVERYONE in it!! Much love!

Keala C. said...

Wow. Thankful...for YOU!