January 18, 2012

Kohala in Washington...





Well, it's official:  Kohala is coming to the Pacific Northwest for the first time ever! 
(In case you didn't know, that happy guy on the left is my dad... :-D)


Looking forward to it; these guys have strong ties to this area, so I say this tour is long overdue.  Dad is excited to be coming back to the area, where he'll spend some time before heading home (again) to prepare for Kohala's Japan tour in August--busy guys. :)   

I hear they'll have some pretty cute guest artists at the Bainbridge Island concert,
so you won't want to miss out:

I'm not biased, or anything. :)

Want to learn more about Kohala?  Palm Records
Find tickets to the concert here:  Brown Paper Tickets 

(Do it.  Right now.  Don't wait. :)

See you there!

1 comment:

Shirley said...

Wow, this sounds fantastic! Maybe I can talk my hubby into a little weekend trip!