January 17, 2012

Fine...I'll post. :) 

Already 17 days into 2012, and nary a word from DoRe'ville--what's up with that?   (Hau'oli makahiki hou, by the way; wishing you a joyous and prosperous new year, I hope all your dreams come true, reach for the stars, may the force be with you, and so on. :-p  )  I've been more busy and less opinionated than usual, which makes for some pretty "blah" blogging, I think, and so I've been in hiding.  This latest bout of writer's block has reached epic proportions--maybe an effect of the winter blues? Could be. But I hear people are getting tired of seeing Mana's face at the top of my blog, so I'll try and change things up a bit--no offense, Manz; you know we love you. :) 

Hm...I seem to be in a mood.  Let's try this again:

Gooooood morning!  Long time no see!  Ice on the lake, snow on the ground, and a sick Middle Daughter reading Archie comics in bed; winter is here. :)   Let me see if I can scrounge up a few pictures...apparently, the honeymoon with our amazing camera is over, since we never seem to want to take her anywhere anymore.  Poor ol' gal.....


"'Twas the night before Christmas...." 
Kiana and Uncle Kale
They were a little bit excited about their iPods.


I just like this picture.  This was a few weeks ago. 
I miss blue sky.*


I miss pink sky, too.*
Crunchy grass.*


I've been meaning to post this pic of Malia, during her class'
Gingerbread Celebration.  I'm not sure she enjoyed it at ALL.
:-9


Daddy-daughter date!  Off to breakfast at the Pancake House.

Well, all for now.  I guess middle school students are being released early due to deteriorating weather conditions, so Oldest Daughter should be home soon.  Fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow; either that, or let's skip to summer already.  :-9

Happy Tuesday!

*Naturally, the really cool scenic shots are Kiana's.  But you already knew that, didn't you? :)

1 comment:

Kale Recaido said...

"may the force be with you" hahahaha! love it.