December 15, 2011


Included in an email I received recently from one of my nearest and dearest:

I love it, 'cause it's totally going to be like that. :)
Funny. :D

Off to the races again today, but let me share this vid of little Max, partly because his aunty thought I would have already posted this, but mostly 'cause he's so stinkin' cute.  If I didn't have the good fortune of making babies that look like this,




then I'd hope they'd look (and sound) like this:


It's the weekend (and the start of winter break for this household)--smile!!!

Happy Aloha Friday!

4 comments:

Kale Recaido said...

my nieces are so purty! but the video is private.

DoRe' said...

Thanks--fixted it. (As Malia would say.:-D)

Anonymous said...

I have to say all my nieces and nephews are adorable...but this boy....too much cute in him! Lol

*:)Heather said...

Glad you got a kick out of that email. Love your babies! Your whole family for that matter. And the little one in the video is pretty darn cute.