December 22, 2011

Happy Feet, and Other Smiley Things

You know that thing where you go online to look for a present for someone, and you just aren't having any luck, but you keep finding stuff that you really love, and so you put it in your cart for later while you think about it, and then you log in to your account, and they already have your card on file so you don't even have to go downstairs to get your wallet, and then you accidentally hit the purchase button on purpose?  Yeah; I was having one of those days on Monday, which made Wednesday a happy day for mail :D :


Comfiest ever.  If I didn't care about the fact that they make me
look like one of Santa's elves, I'd wear them everywhere.


Ahhh....my feet are happy.


Told ya.

(I appear to be a girl with a lot of time on my hands.)

Let me just say this, though: taking a sharpie to my feet inspired awe in my children. They seem to have a whole new respect for me, and a renewed hope that, somewhere beneath my tough, steely, no-nonsense exterior, lies a mom who really, really
....likes art.

Or something like that. :)
 
This was Daniel's idea. :)

Happy Thursday! 


3 comments:

Michelle said...

I think my children would go into shock if they saw me draw smiley faces on my feet! I love them! :)

And those slippers do look comfy.

Happy Thursday!

Kale Recaido said...

hahaha. those pics are the best!

Invisible Mom's said...

Curious... i think you have left your rubber slippers for the knitted high top, fluffy filled sort...very cute. I also think the kids would think i had been bonked on the head if i wrote on myself with sharpie.. which i would never do because who knows what kind of toxins are in those and now it will take you two weeks to get those faces off...