September 18, 2011

Checking in....

Short on words this evening; suffice it to say it's been a busy month.  Feeling the need to post, but too exhausted for any attempt at cleverness. 

My baby girl turned 7 on Saturday; my baby boy turns 37 on Friday. :-S  Not feeling old enough for either of them to be those ages.

Here are some pics from the birthday party her sisters and cousin put together for her; I think I've been officially removed from my position as family party planner--no complaints here! :)

Birthday banner.

Miraculously, no one was injured in the hanging of the
decorations. :)

She was a bit overwhelmed; I think she's more shy than I realize.

Make a wish!

Working on Mana's Halloween costume. In the middle of
Malia's birthday party. 

I don't know.  He just wanted me to take the picture again.

I like to post pictures of things that make me smile. :D

If you were hoping for something that looks more like this post, I've got to admit: so was I.  I'll get my flow back again at some point; until then, we'll let the pictures do the talking.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

AdNJen said...

Ack... why me? The sweater over my head would have been a much better pic, I'm sure! If you could at least POST the reasoning behind the last photo, it would be not quite as embarrassing!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday to Malia!

I forget how parallel our lives are. I guess I should post something about my 3rd child moving into the double digits on Saturday, but like you, I am overwhelmed with the busyness of this month.

Yikes!

I am amazed at your news - we will have to catch up some time! Please exhale - cause we sure wouldn't want to lose you! :)

Big hugs from the Midwest,
~Michelle

Keala C. said...

<3 my baby niece. Can't believe she is already 7. WAH!