September 21, 2011

Ketchup & Relish

Every night, we set aside some time for Ketchup & Relish; the idea is to give the girls (and Mom & Dad) an opportunity to finish up any of their daily responsibilities (Catch-up), and then spend the rest of the time before bed doing something they love (Relish! :D) 

I love ending the day like this; happy girls, doing what they love most.  I always look forward to seeing how they choose to spend this time:

Bubble-blowing has been a favorite
with Malia lately.
Dancing in the garage.

Card-Making.

Nice job, Nanz!

Playing with dolls-always a favorite.

Their expressions crack me up.

Malia doesn't realize the show's over.

This is what "Ketchup" often looks like. :-9

Happy girls!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the Ketchup & Relish idea... might have to borrow it for my own self - and family.

Great pictures too.

Hugs,
~Michelle

Keala C. said...

I absolutely LOVE the ketchup and relish idea. I told the girls, let's hope there is no mustard during ketchup! :)