May 3, 2011

Sunshine and Bubbles

Yikes. 

Sorry about that last post; I am, indeed, a pessimist (really, I prefer "realist") by nature, but Idon't want that to be the nature of my blog.  Let's try this again, and watch some very random oldies-but-goodies that bring me back to my happy place:



I don't really remember what we were talking about here (maybe Oprah?), but Josh's hair was classic. 
 Also, note the voice cameo by Jennifer D.



 
My baby girl.  I love how I'm correcting her poor grammar (calling Kiana a "he")
with my speech impediment (I don't know how to spell my mispronunciation--"sche," or something like that); they've all picked it up at one point or another, but Daniel's been able to counteract the effect. :)


There was another video of Kiana and Mikela that I really wanted to post, but it seems 7-year-old Kiana was in the habit of signing off all of her videos with a complete recitation of our home address and phone number, and so I leave those in the archives. :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: