May 8, 2011

Happy Mudder's Day

I'm often a day late and a dollar short, and today is no exception.  I've been hoping to come up with some meaningful thoughts to share concerning the glory and wisdom of mothers, but, alas, 'tis not to be. 

My sister, however, has shared some truths about our mother on her blog, and, really, I couldn't have said it any better; check out her post here .


Our girls with their mamas, and us with our mama... ♥


My lovelies successfully executed Covert Operation:Photoshoot, and had new photos taken to give me for Mother's Day:

I don't know how I got so lucky.

You can find the rest of the shoot, as well as a guest post by Oldest Daughter, on Bethany's blog. 
(Thanks to all who encouraged my children in the otherwise reproachable habits of sneakiness and deceit, and helped this mission come to pass. ;-9)

Hope your weekend was lovely;
Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! There are times when such reproachable habits have delightful results - like that photo. It is lovely. What a wonderful Mother's Day gift.

Happy Monday to you!
~Michelle

Keala C. said...

Oh wow. Kiana Re' - you blow my mind! You are by far the most thoughtful 10 (almost 11) year old I know. Your Mama will cherish these pictures forever!!! Go on with your sweet self sister! ;-D Aunty loves you too much (oh, and your sisters too). ;-9

Sis - my little daughter told me yesterday: "Mom, we should call Aunty DoRe' to wish her a Happy Mothers Day." YOU are the only person she recommended calling, and I failed. I am sorry.

Happy Mothers Day to you, a great example and inspiration. My little big sister, I am blessed to have you by my side in this journey through Motherhood. And what a journey it's been, yeah? :-D LOVE YOU!!!

XOXOXO