July 30, 2009

Revelry. With One "L."

In case you haven't noticed, I'm trying to do a better job of updating my blog. It occurred to me the other day that I really don't need to do monster posts every time I log on; just a snapshot or two of our day, to stay connected to our loved ones far away.
I say a snapshot or two, because that's about all I've got right now.
Today was kind of a busy day. Bethany took the girls over to Josh's house to revel in the joys of air-conditioning, while I braved the heat, not reveling in the insecurity of having the house appraised. :D I couldn't stand the pressure, and called on Jamie and Chantel to come hold my hand through it all--such good friends I have!!!!
After Daniel's early leave from work, we took the girls to the mall for a bit, to revel in the joys of air-conditioning as a family, before heading home, and reveling in the joys of a kiddy pool, complete with bubble-blowing, which is also a joy to be reveled in:
And now, the family is in bed, and I am sitting on the back deck, reveling in a late night cup of coffee I'll probably be regretting in 6 hours or so, and thoroughly enjoying the cool air of the night, and all of creation in general:


Man, I love it here.

6 comments:

Teresa said...

I love all the reveling that is going on! What a great word :). Glad you survived the heat...

DoRe' said...

Man--I could NOT decide if it was one or two "L"s, could I? I fixed it...:D

Michelle said...

I feel a need to revel in something myself... hope that it's cooling off for you there. Remember, "This too shall pass!"

*hugs*
~Michelle

K 'n' K said...

Hey, how exciting to see TWO new posts in the last few days! Thanks for the exciting adds! We missed you guys...having a great time here.

prestidge'ohana said...

ALOHA sister:

i love catching you here. You just have a way...loving you loving it there--is it possible you could love it here,say starting w/ 3 mos.and working up from there. I know HI is a hard place to live, but some1 must..oh well...loving you all everytime/where etc...

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

Great post!