July 28, 2009

Dog Days

We're having some amazing weather here in the Pacific Northwest;
this Hawaiian is trying to remember how to live in the sun. The temps have been...hot, :D And I hear tomorrow will be the hottest day this week!
We survived today by hiding out in the movie theater this morning (thanks, Regal Cinema, for your free summer movie series!), and then cruised in our little kiddy pool in the afternoon.
Here are Mikela & Malia, finally cool enough to smile.


And Kiana, slaving over a hot stove. By choice. She makes excellent mac 'n cheese!
Hope everyone is having a great summer!



3 comments:

Shirley said...

Hello, there! Sometimes this week it feels like WA got mixed up with my home state of AZ. (But they're having triple digits, like 108...still I think AZ is sending some hot air up our way!)

I've seen you on Facebook...guess we should get on each other's friends list--it's fun!

Michelle said...

Been thinking about you in those hot, hot days! We're having an unusually cool summer here in Chicagoland. I promised the kids the beach every day this summer, and we've been lucky to go twice a week.

Today we're going to Regal for a summer movie (Kung Fu Panda - what was yours?). Yesterday Nathaniel (my oldest) made mac-n-cheese for lunch. Are we living parallel lives or what?! :)

Stay cool friend! :)
~Michelle

K 'n' K said...

I'm so tickled to see new posts here from you! I was becoming "adopted nieces picture-deprived!" lol