August 27, 2008

"I Wish I Could, I Wish I Could..."

So...

You know that feeling, when you have fantastic news that you just want to share with everyone, but you know you shouldn't, because that would be stealing the thunder from the rightful owners of the fantastic news? (Feel free to go back and re-read that; I can't guarantee it'll make any more sense the second time around...)

Anyway, that's where I'm at.

So, instead of posting about what I really want to post about, I'm going to post some random pictures from our summer that I've been meaning to share with you, but haven't gotten around to yet. And hopefully, this will appease my blabbermouth until the rightful owners of the fantastic news get it posted on their own blog.


A Puppy Birthday Party!

Miki's kindergarten class on the last day of school


At the drive-in with their favorite (and only) boy cousin, Matt! :)

Alexia's 2!

The Kids Picture, Olympia 2008

Well, it didn't cure me, but this will do for now. School starts back up again a week from today, and the girls are surely looking forward to that (mom, too!). Hope everyone's had a great summer!

4 comments:

Jeff and Marissa said...

Dore' I don't know if you remember me from Olympia or not - just wanted to say hello - I found your blog through Marla's blog :) Does your Dad really live on the islands? I think we met him our last trip there...in April or May.
Marissa

Anita said...

Oh, you're killin' me on the news thing! What is it about the curiosity of our human natures???? Love the puppy party! How cute is that?!? Email me your email address and I'll be HAPPY to send you the pics I have of us girls. knahansen@hotmail.com

Shirley said...

Cute pics! That's a lot of kids (in the last one). I think I see a boy in there (from Japan) that's going to be working for our elder soon! :)

Oh, and I know what you're dying to--but can't yet--post about, because I heard about it from Lori! :)

AdNJen said...

WHAT'S THE NEWS???????

( :P )