August 28, 2008

And Baby Makes Five...

In the (modified) words of Stevie Wonder, "Isn't he loooovely/isn't he won-der-ful?"
This is (one of the things) I was bursting about on the last post!
Introducing (sort of; I had to let his parents do it on their blog first)
Finn Xavier Leon (Moczarny, when Adrian is tired)!
If you want all the details, be sure to check out Adrian & Jennifer's blog; I'm wondering how often we'll see them around blogville, now that they have another beautiful time-taker-upper.
And let me just say, I get dibs on being favorite non-blood-related aunty, since I got to be there the moment he was born--thanks, Jen & Adrian, for letting me be a part of that. (I'll pretend that you didn't just use me for my webcam broadcasting abilities. Or lack thereof. :p)
I'll close with a shot of the family;
Congratulations, family!
(By the way, I stole these pictures off their blog. :p)

1 comment:

Anita said...

Oh, he's beautiful! You lucky, lucky girl...