August 17, 2008

(Insert Contented Sigh Here----->_______ )

Hey, all. Just wanted to mention we're back after 2 fabulous weekends at Olympia conventions-just what the doctor ordered, I say! :) We heard so many awesome things, and were in good company with some of our favorite people, it was hard to leave. But, all good things must come to an end; at least until next year, anyway, eh?

Oh, and I got to see Marla and baby Jack. Neener neener neener. But then, I guess all of you who would even appreciate the "ha-ha" of that were there, too. So anyway...:p

Will post some pictures later--I'm officially wiped out! Hope everyone had a good weekend!

4 comments:

Marla said...

We loved seeing you too :) Jack's having a meltdown (can you imagine?!?!!), so can't write much. Will post pics on my blog when I'm more organized.
Happy to see your little/big girls!

Anita said...

So fab to see you and your family! And it was great seeing M & baby J! Definitely a highlight!!

K 'n' K said...

Loved seeing you and your girls too! You all are so special. Couldn't we just squeeze mid-Wash and the Ore coast just a little closer?!

Marla said...

HEY - squeeze AK in there too!!! :)