July 23, 2008

Stage II

Good morning, Eager Masses.

I jest--I know I'm not that interesting. In fact, I've been downright disappointing, with my lack of posts; we've had family in town since Thursday for Josh's graduation party, so we've been rather busy, in a good way. :)

Anyway, just thought I'd mention I'm having surgery today. Thankfully, it's not nearly the ordeal it felt like the last time; I guess I'm becoming an old pro, eh? I'll be sure to post, once I've "come around" again; I've actually got a lot of fun pictures I want to share, so be on the lookout!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

I always look forward eagerly to your posts! You'd think I had nothing going on but to sit at the computer, huh? Good luck with the surgery.

Lindie said...

We hope all went well with your surgery! We're thinking of you and looking forward to your next post and pictures.