July 27, 2008

Shaka, Braddah!

Last weekend, we got together at Island Lake Park to celebrate the graduation of this guy:


It was a gorgeous day, made sweeter by the fact that our entire family was here! Here are some random shots from that day:

Mom, the Hedahls, the Bradys--and I think that's Rudy in the back!


Melanie & Alexia

The Cooks

The Hutchisons, otherwise known as "The World's Best Neighbors." Seriously.


Bruddahs. (And one of 5 very lucky neices.)
Uncle Kale!!!

Cousins! (They're kind of cute, eh?)

I apologize for the rather uninspired posts as of late; I think the doc hit my brain, or something, 'cause I have lost my flow! :) Oh, well; maybe it will come back once the pain meds wear off. Until then, I'll let the pictures do the talking!
Hope you're having a great weekend!


No comments: