July 5, 2008

Friday Before Last

Last Friday, Jen invited me to abandon my children at her house, so we could attend Jessi's baby shower. So I did. :) Here are some shots from that day:




A glowing Jessi, with Elena, and her mom, Peggy


Jen & Jean!
Jessi, Jean, & Heidi, discussing politics, or world peace, or something important like that, I'm sure. :p



Meanwhile, back at the farm....
Kiana, roasting her marshmallows, and wishing the grown-ups would talk about something interesting for once in their lives.

Cheese!


Warm s'mores=happy Malia

Shaka, Miki!

The girls, with their babysitters and playmates!







1 comment:

Marla said...

It's a small world - one of your wonderful babysitters is my cousin Nadine's daughter, Julianne (2nd from right, back row). Looks like they all had a good time :)