January 8, 2015

:: eight ::






i completed the day 2 workout for week 1 of the 5k your way walking training program; notice how i typed out everything in lower case to make it seem less official?  i wish the numbers weren't so tall. :)  

Because I recognize that committing to something like a training program, no matter how amateurish,  could seem to indicate intention to commit to something like the Hot Chocolate 15K/5K Event All of Your Friends Have Signed Up For, and I'm just not sure I'm ready for something like that.  

 Day 2 was literally a walk in the park, if the park looked like a track at the YMCA; but isn't that the least intelligent time to commit to something--when you think it's going to be easy?  Idk.  But right now I'm pretty sure that I think it's looking probable that I could definitely consider possibly trying to think about whether or not this is something I might do.   perhaps maybe.  (in lower case)  

Impressive--commitment-phobia at its finest.


{all for now}

  

No comments: