June 7, 2008

Kiana Re', Documentarian...(is that a real word?)

Hi, sports fans. It's been a while since I've posted, so I've definitely got my share of shots I could share with you, but I thought I'd give Kiana's shots first shot. (huh?) Last week--no, longer than that--she asked if she could borrow my little pink camera for a minute. This is what happened:



There were about 17 shots exactly like this one. Obviously, this scene is a rare one around here these days...



Yes. That is a tent in the front yard. It actually looks mini, next to the house. Those of you who were at Olympia convention will recall why I have dubbed it "The Tent-sion." Hint: We needed our own zip code on the grounds. And it made me kind of tense. :)


Inside the mansion--I mean, tent.


The uppity-types who reside in such a place.


Vehicles of the Rich and Famous.


Rich.


And Famous.





What happens when Famous insists on dressing herself. :D




Hot Rod Bicycle of Rich and Famous.


Uncle Josh's Hot Rod.


Uncle Josh.
(I think he looks like this when he's driving his hot rod, too.)



And, finally, l'Artiste.



I mean,


Well, wasn't that a treat? :) When I dumped my memory card, and found 80 of the 102 images transferred were property of my daughter, I had to pay tribute.

Hope you're all having a great weekend!


5 comments:

JnJWard said...

I love your posts. Go to Olympia II and park by me. Jayda is louder than you 3 put together!!

Darin, Jean, Samson & Sydney said...

Hi there,

Thinking of you tonight and wishing you the absolute best tomorrow!!

Jean

Shirley said...

Hi! Thought I'd drop by and see how things are going on the peninsula! Great photos of your girls! Wish we could meet...but we are as usual "Milltowners" while you're "Olympians."

By the way, why is it winter again! :( -S.

Mochas, Mountains and Moby Wraps said...

I love the blue sky picture ... now if we could only have the real thing again, that'd be grand. What fun times you have with your cute girlies!!! So fun to connect via blog-ville... =)

Anita said...

I am thinking that darling girl needs her own blog! Fabulous pics! Oh and speaking of tents - recently at the campgrounds, our tent was referred to as the Taj Mahal. I'm thinking though that your's is the TRUE Taj Mahal. Hah! Now that's what I'm gonna call it at convention this year - k?