June 4, 2007

Testing? Testing one, two, three?

Post number one: not the grand occasion one might expect.

Actually, I shouldn't even be here; it's 5:04 p.m., and dinner has been given nary a thought. With hubby working swing shift, and not being home for dinner, it leaves more flexibility, as the girls and I are (usually) much lighter eaters than he is. So, I think cereal and milk may be on the menu tonight--I'll throw some fruit in to round it out.

Judge away, Stepford Wives; my girls love Kashi, and it's healthier than the prime rib YOUR bright and shiny children are eating tonight. Hold the horseradish, please.

2 comments:

Danny said...

Yay! This is great, love your blog already :)

AdNJen said...

Well...DoRe...if I remember correctly, this was the night when you said you were going to have CAPTAIN CRUNCH for dinner! Is Kashi how they pronounce that in Hawaiian???