June 7, 2007

Miracle of miracles

This afternoon, the house at Cloninger Court was abuzz with the surprisingly happy sounds of little girls cleaning. With each eagerly anticipating the Friday night arrival of their Papa, the girls' energy levels were high, and easily channeled into getting the house decent for company. They worked their little tushies off, and did their mama proud. I've included before and after pictures, so you can see the fruits of their labors:


Before (seriously):



After:




The girls are incredible, aren't they? I think it only took Miki 45 minutes to throw together those skyscrapers now sitting outside our window!





Disclaimer: The 1st image in this post is, indeed, a real picture of my living room, at this exact moment. The only reason I'd make such an image public is because I actually have a good excuse for it. :D We are presently turning the girls' toy room into Kiana's "OWN BEDROOM!" (her words, her enthusiasm), so the living room has become the holding area for the toys, until the room is completed, and the toys can be redistributed.

Man, the Stepford Wives are loving me; I'm sure they're getting ready to ask me to be president of their secret club. :p

1 comment:

Danny said...

Hahahahaha, you are funny! ;p
Actually, you had me fooled for a few seconds until I noticed the skyscrapers... can Miki come build me a deck? :D

That looks like our place, when someone accidently stumbles down here I greet them with "Welcome to the jungle" as Caleb climbs their leg ;)