June 5, 2007

Random Images

Well, I won't stay long, but I just wanted to share some favorite pics I've come across this evening. I was taking video of Malia earlier today, when my camera dinged "Memory Card Full," so tonight's project has been to dump and sort. Yay.

Just the way I like my man--hard at work!!! Just joking! (Ok, yeah... I'm not joking.)







In front of the koi pond at King's Shops on our trip home in November.




Cali and Kiana, on Pearson Elementary's Western BBQ day last year.









Kale took this very cool shot of us at Safeco last summer. Boy's got skills!



And I'll close with this:one of my all-time favorites of the Recaido granddaughters! Is that a hint of pride on Papa's face? Nah-probably not.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so observant. it is public but myspace is stupid. they have issues.

DoRe' said...

MySpace IS stupid--that's why I'm here. I'm talking about your blogger profile, though.