September 7, 2013

....

(Oh, hey--didn't expect to see you here.  But then, you probably didn't expect to see me here either, huh?  I mean, despite the fact that it's my blog, and all.)
 
Seriously, guys, what is going ON? 
 
{shrugs shoulders} I don't know.  Writer's block again, I guess.  What an identity crisis, being a writer who can't write. 
 
Now I'll admit, I sometimes startle myself with the cool stuff I'm able to fluff out, like this one, or that one, or even random ones like this one; it's fun, I sound intelligent--life is good, you know? (Why, yes, this is a blatant attempt to remind you of just how good I can be sometimes.) 
 
And then there are days when I wake up, and all I can think is, 
 
"Me. Want. Cookie."  
 
That's it--that's as good as it gets.  (And don't even try to pretend you didn't go back over that quote in your best Cookie Monster voice.) 
 
Well, it's been a "Me.Want.Cookie" couple of months; I don't even know where to begin.  Maybe I'll just leave you with a single picture of our beauties, on their way to Uncle Josh and Aunty Bethany's wedding:
 
 
We've had a full and fabulous summer;
more pictures to come later, I think...
 
{Have a great weekend!}

4 comments:

Donna and Jim said...

I'm so glad you updated your blog. I've missed you. I have had a Me Want Cookie couple of months too. I'm hoping it turns into a Me.Want.Salad instead. I will look forward to more photos in the future. ;-)

MSue and BMcD said...

Good to see you again!! :) Did someone say COOKIE?!

Shirley said...

Hi, nice to come by and see a new blog post (despite being a week "late.") I'll check back more often and hope to find some more updates! :)

Keala C. said...

Haha! Guess what I am for Halloween??? Yep - Cookie Monster! Primarily so I can eat cookies "as a part of my costume". :)