March 23, 2011

Exhilaration

An oldie-but-goodie: at the Poulsbo marina last summer.


It was one of those sunroof-open-windows-down-radio-turned-up-dance-while-you-drive kind of days; don't worry--my dancing skills are limited enough that they don't impede my ability to drive. 

It's easy to find my happy place on days like today, which is a relief, since the winter blues somehow managed to find me this year; that doesn't usually happen to this transplanted Hawaiian, who still finds snowfall to be a pretty magical thing. 

Hope it was as beautiful wherever you happened to be today; happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yay - I love days like that!

My magical moment yesterday: I sat down at the computer to write and it was raining. I got up to say something to my 7yo playing with Legos in his room. I looked out the window and it was snowing. Those big, huge, magical flakes which cause such excitement in December.

We have a dusting this morning - but I see the sun right now at this very moment! It won't last long though. :)

Hugs,
~Michelle