November 21, 2010

On Vacation...

Well, not yet.  But I might as well be--my brain already thinks it has sand in its swimsuit. 

(Okay...that's a weird thing to try and visualize.  I told you I'm not functioning properly.)

We're heading out this week, leaving the hubs to hold down the fort; I trust it will be in the same, or better, condition upon our return, so don't get any ideas.  Unless, of course, you have a paintbrush, miter saw, or other similarly useful tool in hand upon your arrival; then you're welcome to stay as long as you want.  Well, at least until you get tired and stop working.  Then you have to leave. =D  I jest.  Sorta.

Well, 'nuff for now; this procrastinating mama's got a lot left to do.  Don't worry; even though you won't be there, sitting with us on the beach in 80 degree sunshine, you'll be in our thoughts.  That oughta keep you nice and warm in this fantastic winter weather. :-9  Cheers! =D

1 comment:

Keala C. said...

Sis - we were blogging at the same time! Cool! T-minus 2 days!!! Eeeeep, I am beyond excited. Love you!!!