November 22, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside....

23 degrees, to be exact.





Like the little snowflakes on the future forecast?  =)  I'd like them more if I wasn't trying to get on a plane for warmer climes tomorrow.  Seriously, though, this may be the best winter weather I've ever experienced.  (I say this as I revel in the comfort of a warm fire, cup of coffee in hand....)

Oh, wait.  Check this out:


Things change quickly around here. =D 

Daniel's slowly making his way home from work; he says there are cars all over the place.  Keifer just called; he got stuck trying to pick Noah up from work, so Daniel will grab them on his way up the hill.  I'm going to try and get a hold of Josh, but I'm guessing he's still at work...

Keep warm, keep safe.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Crazy that you have snow before us here in the Midwest. Yesterday it was almost 70 here. Today, not so much. I guess there's snow in the forecast. We were hoping for a 'warmer' Thanksgiving so the kids could be outside. I'm waiting for the weather now...

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your trip to warmer climes!
Hugs,
Michelle