January 11, 2014

One of my New Year's resolutions for 2014? To update my blog weekly.

Yep.
It's pretty exciting stuff.


Admission #1: I didn't make this resolution on January 1st, exactly.

Admission #2:  Like many resolution failures-in-the-making, I didn't draw up a specific plan for meeting the goal, exactly.

So what do I have for you on this, the close of the second week of 2014?  Not much, my friends. I've kind of been beating myself up for missing the first week, but I just realized I didn't! (2014's first post was created pre-resolution, so I forgot to give myself credit for it.)

Anyway, nothing major this week, just a statement of intention, and hope for a higher-quality post next week.

Well, that, and-----> how 'bout 'dem Seahawks? :D


{All for now.}


3 comments:

Donna and Jim said...

Well, I love reading your blog and am excited about the prospect of seeing more of it. I don't always comment but I do love it.

Go Seahawks!!

Michelle said...

Been thinking about you and those Seahawks - especially since my Bears blew it (again) this season...

Real life seems to get in the way of online life - does it not? I've been intending to update my blog more frequently too. Shocked I've not written anything since November...

Stay warm and hugs to you & yours!
Love,
~Michelle
from the snowy and downright COLD Midwest. :)

PS love the picture! Happy New Year to you guys..

Keala C. said...

I didn't make any resolutions this year, and I don't know why. I suppose it's not too late. ;) I love this resolution and can't wait to see your weekly posts! :) Love you, sis. xoxoxo