September 30, 2012

A quick post; it's been bugging me just a tiny bit that my fB posts and my blog posts are not consistent with each other.  (You'd think I have bigger things to worry about.)  So, for those of you with whom I'm connected on fB, this is old news; for the rest of you--our family's birthday season has started.  

{Bring on the cake.}

Eight is great!  Our soccer player turned 8 on September 17th.
Here she is, showing off the cool rainbow cake her sissy made for her.

The cool cake Kiana made in celebration of Daniel's 9th year as a thirty-something. :D
Yesterday was my sissy's induction into the Thirtysomethings Hall of Fame; I'm trying to pull a post together for that one, but it just wouldn't be {me} if I'd posted it on the appropriate day. :)

Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

Kale Recaido said...

That is the most amazing cake ever!!! Miss and love you guys! PS I don't know if I already commented on this one and you haven't approved it or what :)