March 18, 2012

New Specs



I got new glasses last week....you like?
Right there.  On my face.  Where eyeglasses usually go.


In case you're needing a frame of reference,
here's what I usually look like, without the cool new specs:

I would win a Noah look-alike contest with this one. 

See? 
Totally unintentional, but it worked out well. :)

Just kidding. :D
Because blogging is serious business.
I've actually got better stuff to write about, but midnight is fast approaching, and I try to be asleep by that magic hour.  I'm hopeful to find some time to catch up tomorrow, but we'll see, eh? 

Hope you've had a great weekend--Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

Kale Recaido said...

hahaha. looking good! and the resemblance is uncanny...although it also reminded me of chris jenner.

Michelle said...

you always make me laugh!

Nothing funny about those cool new specs though. I need some myself, but they're at the bottom of the priority list. oy vey.

Take care - and stay warm! My daffodils, which normally bloom in May, are already blooming. It's been incredibly beautiful here for the past two weeks.

I must be getting old. The best conversation I can make is about the weather. again - oy vey!

Hugs,
~Michelle

Donna and Jim said...

They look fabulous!

Bethany Raelene said...

Oh I love them! That shape looks really good on you!

Keala C. said...

Beautiful, Sis! :) Loving the new eyeballs, they suit you well.