August 22, 2011

Mellow Monday

Home again, after privileges at both Olympia conventions.  We heard about how going into battle requires both foresight, and a willingness to die; those are two things I need to know more of.  So much to work on, and already so much to be thankful for.  (I've been reminded that thankfulness is also something I need more practice in. :-S)

Settling back in with our California transplants; this week's mission is to find them a place they can finally call home.  These poor kids have been displaced since their house sold in...July?  The 13-year-old, especially, is anxious to have a room of her own again.  We love having them here, but definitely understand the desire to set down some roots; we don't want to wake up one morning and find they've drifted back to California! :)

I wish I had some pictures to share, but kept forgetting the camera.  :( 


Hope all is well where you are;
Happy Monday!

No comments: