June 20, 2011

Happy Days

Happy days, lazy post. 
Here is a tiny sampling of our last...week-ish or so around here, in no particular order:
(Photo creds to Kiana, Daniel, and Bethany)


Making good use of Papa's shipping boxes.  (Why do we even
bother buying them toys?)

Afternoon yoga on the back deck.  "We need to meditate so we
can find inner peace," says Kawena (...and KungFu Panda). :D

A well-used family room. :)

Fishing with the uncles, out at the McFarland's/Papa's new digs.

Waiting in line for the pinata.

Birthday girl!

Hiding from Uncle Terry? 
I don't know; I just got a kick out of this one.

Being bullied by Uncle Noah's...backside. A classic "Malia" face.

Love having 92.857% of our family here; missing our mama.  Looking forward to a busy week, getting in last bits of time with my sis and family, getting Dad settled into his new place, and partying at Uncle Josh's house this weekend! ;-D

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So fun! I love spending time with family - we have a big family dinner tonight with my grandma & her husband, my mom's siblings & spouses and several of my cousins. Just dinner, but it should be fun.

Enjoy the rest of your time!
Hugs,
~Michelle

Keala C. said...

Ok, I was recovering from being home sick for all you guys! Keyword = WAS. I MISS YOU ALL!!! <3 <3 <3