October 31, 2008

Letters From A 1st-Grader

Well, envelopes, really.

As timeless as I may seem, I have been known to have a birthday every so often-about once a year, or so. I'd not mention this otherwise, but for the fact that my husband goes to painful lengths to plan "surprise" parties every year. Which, as you can imagine, are no longer a surprise. ;-p

So, my 2nd 30th birthday was a lovely evening spent in good company, gorging on delicious food, and receiving thoughtful gifts. When my sweet Mikela handed me her card, I was beside myself with laughter:



Aren't 6-year-olds "aosom!"? *
*For those not in the know, this word is from another Miki masterpiece, declaring
"Girls Rule, Boys Moo. Aosom!"

3 comments:

K 'n' K said...

AW! PREH-SHUSSS!!

Keala C. said...

AHHHHHH!!!! I miss my little Miki. Can you pack the three of them up in a padded suitcase with a blanket, cut a couple of holes in the top, and throw in a bottle of water, and SEND THEM TO ME?!?!?!

Teresa said...

i like your new photo up top. very cute! :)